Dr. Weyrich is a Certified Health Practitioner Diplomate in the Clinical Science of Anti-Aging
The American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP) issues Diplomate Certification to NMD, PhD, DC, DDS, ND, RPh, RN, NP, PA, PharmD, & Acupuncturists. Requirements to earn this certification include:
- Degree from an accredited medical school.
- Active Health Care Practitioner license.
- Minimum of five years of clinical practice experience.
- At least 150 hours of continuing medical education (CME) credits referable to the clinical practice and some aspect of preventive medicine.
- Attendance at two or more conferences on Anti-Aging Medicine and Biotechnology, anti-aging medicine, nutritional medicine or diagnostic medicine.
- Current membership in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
- Successful completion of a written exam with a predominant focus on practical knowledge and skills in diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, nutritional therapies, pharmaceuticals, endocrinology, neurophysiology, and cancer.
How can Anti-Aging Medicine help You?
Anti-Aging Medicine helps you "be all that you can be". That means helping you to become your OPTIMUM self.
Standard allopathic medicine only tries to keep you in the reference range that they define as normal (middle 95% of the bell curve). There is a big difference between being near the bottom of the normal range, being near the top of the normal range, and being in the best part of the range for optimum health.
For example, if a patient is tested for thyroid disease in allopathic medicine, a TSH lab test result of anywhere between 0.45 and 4.5 is "within normal limits". No distinction is made between 0.46 and 4.4, and the patient is told they do not have a diagnosis to be treated. If the patient's TSH exceeds 4.5, then standard allopathic medicine has a one-size-fits-all treatment, which is to prescribe levothyroxine (Synthroid ™).
Anti-Aging Medicine uses all the same tests as allopathic medicine, plus other more advanced tests, but uses a more sophisticated approach to applying the test data to help the patient enter the Goldilocks Zone of "just right", which is the optimum zone.
Anti-aging medicine goes beyond this approach and seeks to move the patient towards the "just right" zone, using a variety of nutritional and pharmaceutical interventions according to the patient's own unique genetics and physiology as tested. The "just right" zone varies with the genetics of the individual and their life history. Dr. Weyrich is trained to determine which tests are most relevant to your current condition, what your "just right" zone is, and how to move you towards the "zone" to achieve optimization of your "life force."
The goal of this longevity approach is that you live life better and longer. You slow down the clock or perhaps even "turn back the hands of time." Then you can achieve the best function possible for all your activities of living.
For a limited time, Dr. Weyrich is offering a free 15-minute consultation at Payson Health and Wellness to discuss how he would approach your individual anti-aging needs, including your good, better, and best individualized treatment options and the cost of each. Call (928) 474-7409 during business hours to schedule your no-cost consultation.