Overview of Cardiac Arrhythmias (Palpitations, PVC, Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Heart Block)
Arrhythmias are heart conditions in which the heart does not beat with a "regular rate and rhythm" (RRR). These are often called "heart palpitations". This condition includes:
- sinus bradycardia,
- premature atrial contractions,
- atrial fibrillation,
- atrial flutter,
- supraventricular tachycardia,
- heart block,
- premature ventricular contractions,
- ventricular tachycardia,
- ventricular fibrillation,
- cardiac arrest.
A wide range of these conduction abnormalities in the heart are visible in EKG or ECG.
Complimentary and alternative treatments for cardiac arrhythmias that are considered below include:
- Neurotransmitter Balancing