- Organic Acid Test (screens for metabolic imbalances and certain infections).
- Comprehensive Stool and Digestive Analysis (screens for digestive disorders and certain infections).
- Cellular Nutrient Panels (examines the vitamins, minerals, and lipids that your cells are actually absorbing and using).
- Toxic Metals Hair or Urine Analysis (screens for toxic metal burdens).
- Amino Acid Panel (examines metabolic or nutritional imbalances).
- Food Allergy Testing (goes way beyond standard "skin-prick" tests).
- Hormonal Panels (detects imbalances in thyroid, adrenal, male/female, sugar metabolism, and other hormonal systems).
- Inflammatory markers (inflammation is responsible for many disease pathologies).
- Mucosal Barrier Testing (damaged gut lining can lead to many diseases).
- Liver Detoxification Panel (poor liver metabolism can lead to many diseases).
- Oxidative Stress Testing (oxidative damage can lead to many diseases).
- Genetic Testing (identifies disease susceptibilities and optimal treatment strategies).
- Disease-specific markers and indicators.
Some of the testing can be performed in your home with test kits to collect urine, saliva or stool. Some of the testing is done through conventional laboratories, while other tests are only available through specialty laboratories. During your consultation, we will determine which tests are needed and then our office assistants can review the testing recommendations, the instructions (e.g. fasting or non-fasting, etc.) and costs. Others may require you to go to a local laboratory to draw the blood. In all cases, we will assist you in coordinating initial and follow-up testing.
Occasionally, we may recommend certain tests that are not performed at our facility. In those instances, we can provide you with an order that you can take to a facility near your home, or we can schedule an appointment to have them done near our office.